You must have one working remote to add (via on board programming) additional one to the carâ€™s system, otherwise you will need to connect with a professional automotive locksmith who can program a new remote for you.
Chrysler 300M 2001-04
FCC ID: GQ43VT17T
1. On existing remote:
Press LOCK button 5 times at 2 second intervals to re synchronize remote.
2. Insert carâ€™s key into the ignition switch and turn to the RUN position (without cranking engine), than wait for ignition chimes to stop.
3. Using the working remote, press and hold the UNLOCK button on the remote for 4-10 seconds, while holding down the unlock button press the panic button for one second and release both buttons at the same time, a chime should sound to indicate successful programming.
4. Using the working remote, within 30 seconds of chime, press and release the
LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously then press and release just the UNLOCK
button. A chime will sound indicating the remote has been programmed.
5. Using a new remote, press and release the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons
simultaneously and then press and release just the UNLOCK button. A chime will
sound. This remote has now been programmed.
6. For each additional new remote, press and release the LOCK and
UNLOCK buttons simultaneously and then press and release the UNLOCK button. A
chime should sound after each remote signaling it has been programmed.
7. Turn ignition OFF and remove key.
8. Test Remotes.