2003 â€“ 2007 Honda Accord
OE #: 35118-SDA-A11
Entering the programming mode cancels all learned keyless remotes, make sure you have all remotes present.
1. Insert key into ignition switch and turn ON
2. Press the LOCK or UNOCK button on one of the remotes (some none OEM remotes may require you to press both the lock and unlock buttons simultaneously as apposed to lock or unlock)
3. Turn ignition switch ot the off possition
4. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 two more times
5. Turn the ignition switch to ON
6. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button the same remote. Make sure the power door
locks cycle to confirm you are in programming mode.
7. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on each remote you want to program. Make
sure door locks cycle after you push each remote button to confirm system has
accepted the remote.
8. Turn the igniton switch to LOCK to exit programming mode.
9. Test remote(s)