Mazda Millenia 97-2000
MAZDA MILLENIA 97-2000 REMOTE FCC: KPU41048
All remotes must be present during programming otherwise they will be earased.
- Remove key from ignition and close all doors.
- Open driver side door and leave open
- Insert a working key in ignition, Turn key to ON and OFF, Remove Key
- Repeat step 3 two more times, making sure you remove key each time
- Close and then open the driverâ€™s door three times
- Buzzer sound or chime should be heard at this point signaling that the vehicle is now in programming mode. If not, wait 40 seconds and start over
- All transmitters need to be programmed at this time, including the old ones. Push any button on a transmitter two times. A buzz sound or chime should be heard at this point signaling that the vehicle has accepted the new transmitter code. Repeat for next transmitter, up to a total of three remotes
- After all remotes are programmed, wait 15 seconds or until you hear four chimes signaling successful programming.