The remote key for these cars is equipped with a remote and a transponder chip. This procedure will only program in the remote portion of the key not the transponder chip, you may need to contact a automotive locksmith to do it for you.
These are the
Remote: FCC ID:HYQ12ABA
Remote key 06+: Fcc ID OUCG8D-625M-A
1. Locate the OBD Port under drivers side dashboard.
2. Insert key in to ignition (do not turn) leave ignition OFF.
3.Connect the Data Port terminals 1 and 4 with a
suitable jumper wire (leave connected throughout the programming procedure and make sure you
know which terminals are 1 and 4.
4. Right after connecting the wire you must complete this step within 10 seconds,: Press the Hazard Switch 6 times. The doors should
automatically lock and unlock once, indicating that the system is in programming mode.
5. Press the LOCK button 3 times on the remote to be programmed. The door should lock and unlock once to indicate successful programming.
6. Repeat step 5 for additional remotes
7. Disconnect the wire from the OBD port and remove the keys from the ignition.